Highlighted

Cannot Receive Merged Panorama Photo

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to receive the merged panorama photo that is created via the merge panorama function. The panorama will either be successfully created and not appear anywhere (only leaving the selected photos in a stack) or it will create an error that causes my external hard rive to malfunction and require me to remove it. Please help me locate my panorama photo!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot Receive Merged Panorama Photo

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to receive the merged panorama photo that is created via the merge panorama function. The panorama will either be successfully created and not appear anywhere (only leaving the selected photos in a stack) or it will create an error that causes my external hard rive to malfunction and require me to remove it. Please help me locate my panorama photo!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 17, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Samuel_The_Lamanite,

Sorry that you're facing issues while creating panorama in Lightroom. As you've mentioned that the panorama will either be created partially or will throw an error resulting into ext-harddrive malfunction.

We'd like to know:

• Do you get the error message only when your external harddrive is connected to your computer? Have you tried removing the external harddrive and then check if the issue still persists? What is the exact error message you're getting?
  • Which version of Lightroom are you using and what is your operating system and its version?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the successful merge that is stacked, expand the stack, see if the PANO is in the stack. Stacking with originals is an option at the Photo Merge PANO screen.

Oh, and if you did not choose to stack the PANO with the originals, then another situation that can occur is depending upon your current sort order, the PANO might be elsewhere in the filmstrip than right next to the originals, even perhaps even at the end. You might want to accomplish a search.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2019 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the other scenario, do you get an error message?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2019 0