Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot see images when saved to separate hard drive

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

So i have my images on a hardrive and Lroom on that hard drive too . This works fine

I have copied the images folder to a second hard drive and also the Lroom link.When i open Lroom on this second drive it opens fine and shows my images but when i go to develop says cannot find the image 

HELP !

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you are using Lightroom Classic. There are some issues moving images. If you move them outside of Lightroom Classic, you need to relink the images to their new location. You can also move the images inside lightroom Classic. The process is explained here: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/move-photos-another-hard-drive-leaving-catalog/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you ... its a 2015 version 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CC got renamed to Classic some time ago. The instructions are the same. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines