• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Share Since Last Update of LR CC from Ipad

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated LR on my Ipad. Since then I cannot share photos from my libray. I can only share one photo at a time and I have to be in the editing mode to do that.  Any similar experiences and fixes? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like they changed the layout a bit, but the option to share is still there. Tap on the three dots of an album to find Share and Invite. Enable sharing. Then tap the arrow in the upper left corner. In this window you should be able to change the link access from Invite Only, to Anyone can view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you clarify how you are trying to share the photos? Are you sharing an album to the web, or are you selecting a number of images in the grid and then using the "Share" button at the bottom of the grid? Then what happens when you try to share multiple photos? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines