Highlighted

Canon 1DX Mark II

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Canon 1DX Nark II camera and I want to use Lightroom instead of the Canon photo program.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Canon 1DX Mark II

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Canon 1DX Nark II camera and I want to use Lightroom instead of the Canon photo program.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Lightroom supports the Canon 1DX Mark II for editing while Lightroom Classic supports it for both and for tethered capture. You can subscribe to the application or start a trial for the application to check how the application works.

Cameras supported for Tethered Capture: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/kb/tethered-camera-support.html

List of Supported Cameras: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

Regards,

Nikunj 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's sttopping you? Is there a question here?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want Lightroom to launch when I plug in my camera. How do I do that?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2019 0