Highlighted

Cant export pictures onto desktop folder

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to export pictures to my desktop, it says its in process but Nothing happens. Everything is syncedand backed up.  This just started after an update to version 3.4. Storage is not full either.

I already uninstalled and reinstalled too.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cant export pictures onto desktop folder

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to export pictures to my desktop, it says its in process but Nothing happens. Everything is syncedand backed up.  This just started after an update to version 3.4. Storage is not full either.

I already uninstalled and reinstalled too.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not alone... there are two other threads (including mine) where people are suddenly unable to export from LR CC.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

X2. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0