Highlighted

Cant redeem subscription

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an active lightroom subscription but the app is not allowing me to restore purchases it just shows an infinite loading sign. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cant redeem subscription

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an active lightroom subscription but the app is not allowing me to restore purchases it just shows an infinite loading sign. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Lightroom are you using? Are you on a computer or a mobile device? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on device on most updated version

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and I already tried uninstalling, logging out and shutting off phone. It just shows an infinite loading sign

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m sure your phone is connected to the internet, preferably by wifi. At what point do you see the infinite loading sign? You can check the status of your account by going to lightroom.adobe.com and logging in there. If that works, you know the problem is the app and not your account.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem is the app, view images below

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

F3009B0C-CABF-4AC8-8B86-93FFC1C9DA02.png

89D1C769-FF67-4206-BC22-E56B367411BA.png

  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the first screen with the spinning wheel happen right after you put in your login info and tap the sign in button? Or when the app is launching?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0