• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Capture time did not migrate to Lightroom CC from Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I initiated a migration from LR Classic to LR CC. The migration appeared to complete with no issues, however when I checked LR CC, none of the capture times were migrated. Is there a solution to deal with this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen shot of an image with the Info panel open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay - thank you for taking a look! Here are the files.LR CC 1611.PNGLR CLassic 1611.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Comparing my LR Classic and CC..looks like capture time/date only migrate for anything with Collections - does this sound like it could be the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also looks like your metadata has been updated... did you get a dialog box asking about overwriting or importing metadata when you migrated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't remember getting that dialog box. I was considering just putting everything into a new catalog, create a collection for each folder and trying to migrate again..and paying more attention to the prompts and dialogue boxes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines