Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change from Lightroom Cassic plan to Lightroom CC

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

I got a Lightroom Classic plan with 20GB as apresent by mistake. I had a Lightroom CC plan with 1TB in advance. I realized the difference when I activated the plan.

Now I just want to change the plan from Classic to CC because I do not need "Classic" but I need more than just 20GB storage (max. 100GB). But in my profile I cannot buy additional storage and it is als not possible for me to switch the plan. I tried to contact the support several times but they just want to sell me again a new plan.

Due to the fact that I do not have access to my desktop right now to secure the pictures my fear is that I loose my pictures and in addition the present seems to be worthless.

Is there anything I can do? I feel quite helpless.

Best,

Phil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Phil

Try this link which should have details on changing your plan. It may also have a sales number to call.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now it is getting critical! Yesterday I had a chat conversation with a guy from the support. I realized this morning that he actually canceled my whole plan but I never authorized this.!!! Right now I don't have anything at all! It's absolutely crazy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to get the 1TB plan now but check your bank or credit card to ensure no unexpected charges or ask a sales agent to confirm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not get any money back (no Paypal, ne Credit Card or anything else). The plan has just been canceled without authorization. For a 1TB plan I have to buy completely a new one. I'm so disappointed. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user to user community. For some issues it will be necessary to contact Adobe directly. Click the following link and scroll down the page to Individual. Then click “Sign in to contact us” It should be possible to start an on-line chat with Adobe Support.
https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines