Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change keyboard shortcut localization

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,
I've got Lightroom CC in English, because I prefer having the GUI in a common language because it's easier when it comes to getting help online, etc., however, due to me being from another country, I have a different keyboard layout.
Now theoretically that wouldn't be a problem, but key shortcuts don't seem to work (eg. I cannot rotate pictures as "[" and "]", unlike in American keyboards, don't have a dedicated key, and pressing the keys that are in that place instead doesn't do anything either, so I'd like to know if there's any way I could have the application itself in English, but having a different language for the shortcuts

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi FranckTheMiner,

Sorry that you're facing issues using Lightroom keyboard shortcuts while using a different keyboard layout. That's something our Engineering team would love to diagnose.

I'd recommend you to suggest this as a feature request on our Feedback community here: Lightroom Desktop (Cloud-based) | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Our Engineers do monitor this space and look for major feature requests from our valuable users like you to shape the product further.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines