Highlighted

Change the plan from Lightroom CC to Lightroom Classic CC, still have my folder structure available

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have about 6'000 photos in Lightroom CC (not Classic). Because there is no function to start an external editor (except PS), I would like to change my plan to Lightroom Classic CC. The download of all my photos to the Harddisk is possible and done, but my photos are not any longer sorted by my folder. Instead, it is done by day. A copy of the catalog is also awayable on the Harddisk. Is it possible to change my plan and than work with my photos on the Harddisk and use the local catalog to have my folder structure available?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Change the plan from Lightroom CC to Lightroom Classic CC, still have my folder structure available

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have about 6'000 photos in Lightroom CC (not Classic). Because there is no function to start an external editor (except PS), I would like to change my plan to Lightroom Classic CC. The download of all my photos to the Harddisk is possible and done, but my photos are not any longer sorted by my folder. Instead, it is done by day. A copy of the catalog is also awayable on the Harddisk. Is it possible to change my plan and than work with my photos on the Harddisk and use the local catalog to have my folder structure available?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?