Highlighted

Closes out

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This whole program is lagging, blacks out when I'm in the middle of editing, and has closed out completely on its own five times already in the passed 24 hours. I'm on a brand new computer and it keeps having me sign in when it closes me out. Is this happening to anyone else? This is frustrating! It takes me 13 hours to edit 15 pictures and I even have presets made for them!! Help please!!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Closes out

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This whole program is lagging, blacks out when I'm in the middle of editing, and has closed out completely on its own five times already in the passed 24 hours. I'm on a brand new computer and it keeps having me sign in when it closes me out. Is this happening to anyone else? This is frustrating! It takes me 13 hours to edit 15 pictures and I even have presets made for them!! Help please!!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 19, 2020 0
greule LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try to re-sign-in via the Lr Settings and let us know if that helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 20, 2020 0