• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud and Syncing Questions

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I'm new to this and trying to make my way through learning the ins and outs of Lightroom on my iPhone X and Ipad Pro 11"

I've been using the app to take photos of my products which saves it in the app (cloud? I'm assuming) These photos taken through the app are not automatically saved on my phone which I love - I like to keep my personal photos separate from my product photos so I don't have to search through so many photos. I recently got an ipad and downloaded the app, paid the monthly charge to sync photos across both devices. I see now that it syncs my phone photos to the app and not my app's camera roll? I would really be interested in learning how I can continue to take photos through the app but sync just those photos between the 2 devices and not my camera rolls from either device. Is this possible? As of yet, I could not find where to transfer the app photos from my iphone to my ipad or have a shared folder they go in automatically.. All help is appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Syncing of the Photos app is done through your iCloud account which is an Apple product. You can turn off iCloud photos sync on your devices in the settings.

Any images you import into Lightroom on the iPhone or the iPad will upload to the Lightroom cloud which is an Adobe product and completely separate from Apple. The contents of your Lightroom cloud will sync automatically between the iPhone and the iPad if you are signed into the same account.

Any images you capture using the Lightroom app on either the iPhone or iPad will automatically upload to the Lightroom cloud and will sync to both devices.

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines