Highlighted

Cloud storage data missing, 100% at capacity

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had issues with there cloud storage? I'm at capacity and I wanted to delete some folders off my storage and my data isn't there at all. Everything is empty? 100% capacity and nothing is stored.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cloud storage data missing, 100% at capacity

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had issues with there cloud storage? I'm at capacity and I wanted to delete some folders off my storage and my data isn't there at all. Everything is empty? 100% capacity and nothing is stored.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Genep24,

This is not a typical experience as you cannot delete data from your cloud storage, sorry to hear about this.

Could you please check if you access and delete the data on Lightroom web?  Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can delete folders but not from the library. If you say I can't delete files from the cloud then what's the point of having limited storage, it sounds like it forces you to buy storage continuously.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where and how are you trying to delete? You should be able to delete images from Lightroom and that will remove them from the cloud freeing up storage space. Deleting albums does not delete images. Lightroom does not have folders. Can you post a screen capture to better show what you are trying to do?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines