Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud storage full without any photos

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I just subscribed to Lightroom/classic/Photoshop for two weeks and I already got two problems. 

one of them is, that (as Lightroom cc tells me) 18.6GB of my 20GB cloud storage is beeing used, but it also says 0 Photos in 0 albums, so i cant rely on my cloud storage when I need it. I also tryed to delete something on the website, but there werent any photos at all. 

Can somebody help me fixing that problem? or is this just an bug??

thak you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luis,

That does not sound right, could you please login here and check if there are any files? https://assets.adobe.com/files
Also, make sure that you check the Deleted folder and remove file from the Deleted folder.

Let us know how it goes.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you for replying. I Just checked If Theres any Data in the cloud, but There we're only two one-page documents and one Photo in the deleted folder. And by now, Lightroom tells me that i have used about 3gb instead of 18gb so it seems to be an Display error, but its still Strange. My biggest Problem remains anyway, that I Just cant import Photos in Lightroom CC. at least Lightroom Classic CC works all fine, but i paid for both, so i want to use both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm in the same boat Luis...I have some assets, but no more than 300mb. I do have an adobe portfolio website but again its just small images (which are in the assets folder). 

I tried using Lightroom CC and within minutes of importing some photos the storage goes from 2gb to over the limit - without anything even uploading to the cloud. Is there a way to only upload previews to the cloud like I'm assuming Classic does? I've read that CC uses RAW in the cloud...which I dont know if is correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines