• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Mixer is amazing but.. the zoning is non-existent.

Engaged ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color Mixer is Superb as popping the colors.  Only issue is you cannot zone the area so if anything else around the image has the same color range, they will get changed too.  Can there be an update to mask off certain areas?  I know perhaps PSD has all the tools but it would be nice to do a quick zoning of an area that would remain at least untouched like you can do w/ the brush tool or is it too much to code in and if we want to do advanced work we need to load up Photoshop 2020??

Zoning like, this area is for commercial, that area is for residential but if you have things that look very similar they all get changed together which isn't good if your ambient lighting is nearly the same color as what you are trying to lumin or saturate such as blue or red.

If someone has a great PSD solution just for this topic and nothing else can you direct me on how I can do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?