Highlighted

Color panel: As shot missing in Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on AS SHOT in the color panel I get only 3 options. In the tutorials there are many more options.  Why donI not have them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color panel: As shot missing in Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on AS SHOT in the color panel I get only 3 options. In the tutorials there are many more options.  Why donI not have them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Which version of Lightroom are you using?

Please provide us a screenshot of the Color panel in Lightroom? Also, share the link of the tutorial you've watched so that we may check it as well. It might be possible that you are using Lightroom desktop and referring to the tutorial where Lightroom Classic was used. https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/help/image-tone-color.html

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably have a JPEG, TIFF or PSD file selected. These files have the white balance already 'baked in', so the only extra options you get are 'Auto' and 'Custom'. You only get more options with a RAW file.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you are referring to the white balance settings. If the image is a camera raw image you will see a number of white balance preset options. If the image is already pixels, like a jpeg, you only get three options.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines