Highlighted

color profiles installation

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find a place in Lightroom CC to install DNG profiles as I could with the older Lightroom version. I use Color Checker Passport for DNG's. What am I missing?

{Title edited by Moderator for clarity}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

color profiles installation

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find a place in Lightroom CC to install DNG profiles as I could with the older Lightroom version. I use Color Checker Passport for DNG's. What am I missing?

{Title edited by Moderator for clarity}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 10, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Geneg,

As you're looking to install DNG profiles in Lightroom, could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom you're working on?

Also, please try the steps below and let us know if it helps:

When you launch Lightroom for the first time after updating to the latest version, the existing profiles on your computer are automatically added. If you want to install new XRite or DNG Profile Creator profiles after the first launch, do the following:

• Save the profiles from XRite or DNG Profile Creator to your desktop.Open Lightroom.
  • From the menu bar, choose File > Import Profiles & Presets.
  • In the Import dialog that appears, browse and select the profiles that you saved in Step 1.
  • Click Import.

Let us know how it goes.
Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2019 0