• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colors Desaturating Uploading from Mobile Export

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having an issue for at least a couple months on Lightroom Mobile. I export the photo and upload it to Instagram or Facebook and it desaturates and changes the photos. I thought it was just a social media issue until today I exported the same photos on Lightroom CC on my desktop and the colors aren't changing on upload. I tried chatting with no help. Can anyone help? I keep having to oversaturate my photos to try and make them look normal on uploads. And I can't always export my pics on my desktop!

Screenshot_20190707-195528_Instagram_1.jpg

Screenshot_20190707-195406_Instagram_1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another example is how I've been editing over saturated and then uploading to normal. It changes drastically from desktop to mobile export.

Screenshot_20190707-205357_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190707-205351_Instagram.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please share the solution for this problem if any!

I'm having the same issuse and I'm thinking of getting rid of Lightroom if this can't be fixed. I have basically paid for something that doesn't work properly for 2 months now. Who can I ask for help if not here? I find it odd that a solution hasn't been posted for everyone to see. If it has elsewhere, then please share the link. Best regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Heather,

As you're experiencing a color difference, does it only happen when you export images from Lightroom mobile?

• What image format are you working with?
  • What exact version of Lightroom for mobile are you using?
  • Have you tried viewing the Lightroom mobile exported images on the desktop?
  • What mobile device are you using?
  • Are the images that you shot, are they in sRGB or ProPhoto RGB or any other color space other than sRGB?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it's only on mobile. Lightroom CC and Classic export and upload fine with the same photo. I'm working with JPG from Samsung s10Plus. I'm using the most updated version. It's also doing it on my phone, my husband's phone, and my tablet. The images look fine exported but if uploaded to social media that's when they change. The color changes on the phone and on the desktop after uploaded. I'm using a Samsung s10 Plus and I'm not sure the color space, it is phone images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is also happening to me. The photos are coming out incredibly desaturated only on lightroom mobile. Shooting with sRGB, using the newest version of lightroom mobile, Samsung note 9, and they look desaturated on my desktop from the phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines