Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

colour space change

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change colour space in LR?

I opened a PS document in LR and all looks good. When I then export to PS the colours are all wrong.

I want LR to use SRGB, but how do I make it do that?

Thanks for any advice

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi thalsadk,

Sorry that your exported image from Lightroom to Photoshop doesn't carry the expected colors.

Please take a look at this article https://lightroomkillertips.com/keeping-your-color-consistent-between-lightroom-and-photoshop/ and check that the external editing settings in Lightroom and Color settings in Photoshop are set correctly.

Let us know if that helps

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thalsadk,

Sorry that your exported image from Lightroom to Photoshop doesn't carry the expected colors.

Please take a look at this article https://lightroomkillertips.com/keeping-your-color-consistent-between-lightroom-and-photoshop/ and check that the external editing settings in Lightroom and Color settings in Photoshop are set correctly.

Let us know if that helps

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akash,
I'm having this exact same problem. There is no external editing preference settings in LR Cloud version which is incredibly frustrating. Please tell me how I can access this?? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines