• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combine personal and professional Lightroom account

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have both a personal and professional adobe account - in private I am using lightroom. I don't want to pay privately for lightroom, since I already have a licence through my work - what is the best way to do so?
1. Can I somehow link/combine the accounts with shared folders, so that I can edit my private fotos from my professional licence? 

2. Does it make sense to edit in the professional version, then export and import into private?

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Hi there,

It is not possible to merge two different Adobe accounts.

You can however download the images from your synced Lightroom Library and then use those images with other account. To download your images please use the Lightroom Downloader: https://lightroom.adobe.com/lightroom-downloader

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

It is not possible to merge two different Adobe accounts.

You can however download the images from your synced Lightroom Library and then use those images with other account. To download your images please use the Lightroom Downloader: https://lightroom.adobe.com/lightroom-downloader

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines