• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Command a to select all is not working

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heyo. I am simply trying to select all my photos in Lightroom CC on a Mac using command a and it's not working. How can I select all my photos? I know I can select the first image and then hold shift as I click the last image and this selects everything inbetween, but it saves time when you don't have to constantly scroll.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

The answer is simple. You must be in grid view (Photo Grid or Square Grid) to make 'Select All' work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried 'Select All' from the menu? If that works, then there may be something that hijacks the keyboard shortcut.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh good question. Looks like it's actually greyed out in the menu. Here's a screenshot of when I'm tring to use it.

Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 10.44.46 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer is simple. You must be in grid view (Photo Grid or Square Grid) to make 'Select All' work.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting. Ok thanks. I wonder why it doesn't work for all views but I can switch to that view at least. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines