• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compare photos in different folders

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest version of LR Classic. I can't seem to select photos in two different folders to compare to each other.  Am I doing something wrong or is this an limitation?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two Ways-

1) You can select multiple folders in the Folder panel if you hold down the [CTRL] key as you click on each folder.

2) Create a Collection and add the photos you want to compare to this Collection. Or use Quick Collection in the same way.

or even-

3) Choose the 'All Photographs' view in the Catalog panel, and select photos to compare.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can select two folders at the same time by clicking on one folder and then Cmd-clicking (Mac) or Ctrl-clicking the other one. There are better ways however. Add the photos to a collection, such as the Quick Collection. 

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines