Highlighted

Constant crashing on Pixelbook

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I unfortunately only have the option to run the Android version of lightroom when using my pixelbook. It worked well for a long time but in the last 2 weeks I began using it more and now it's ALWAYS crashing. Not only is the app crashing but it crashed my chrome browser and need to restore all my pages once it's done its crash/freeze. 

The web version works fine but it takes about 5x longer to do edits in the web version. Anybody else having this problem on a Chromebook?

Topics

Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Constant crashing on Pixelbook

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I unfortunately only have the option to run the Android version of lightroom when using my pixelbook. It worked well for a long time but in the last 2 weeks I began using it more and now it's ALWAYS crashing. Not only is the app crashing but it crashed my chrome browser and need to restore all my pages once it's done its crash/freeze. 

The web version works fine but it takes about 5x longer to do edits in the web version. Anybody else having this problem on a Chromebook?

Topics

Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?