Highlighted

Constant syncing with LR

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My LR used to report that it is constantly syncing 1 photo. That has changed. Now it is reporting constant syncing of 3 photos. I can't find any images that seem to be "working". What is the problem here and how can it be rectified? Thank you, Martin

Topics

Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Constant syncing with LR

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My LR used to report that it is constantly syncing 1 photo. That has changed. Now it is reporting constant syncing of 3 photos. I can't find any images that seem to be "working". What is the problem here and how can it be rectified? Thank you, Martin

Topics

Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same, 5 syncing. Issue started after 17 Oct 2019 ver 3 update (Windows).

When I search on sync status - syncing, it shows no items

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I permanently deleted all items in the deleted catagory, and issue is solved

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines