Highlighted

Continous "Unable to connect to network" in Lightroom CC

Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had various remote access sessions with Adobe regarding this issue of "Unable to connect to network" but even they can't seem to get to the bottom of it.  All anti-virus software and firewalls have been turned off, Internet signal has been verified, Host file location checked, Ports have been whitelisted - has anyone got an ideas what i should do to fix this issue?  So much work has been lost with the intermittent connection, i am at my wits end.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Continous "Unable to connect to network" in Lightroom CC

Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had various remote access sessions with Adobe regarding this issue of "Unable to connect to network" but even they can't seem to get to the bottom of it.  All anti-virus software and firewalls have been turned off, Internet signal has been verified, Host file location checked, Ports have been whitelisted - has anyone got an ideas what i should do to fix this issue?  So much work has been lost with the intermittent connection, i am at my wits end.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Since your question is about Lightroom, I have moved this from the "Get Started" forum for you.
~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this question about LR Classic, formerly called LR CC?

Or the newer Cloud Centric Lightroom version?

When exactly do you get this error?

Do you get it everytime you open the program?

It might be better yo Allow LR through your firewall and AV software as Disabling them really does nothing. They are still in the background restricting access in and out of your system.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines