Highlighted

Controlling Default Images in People

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to control which face appears in the circular photo under People?

Thanks!

-=Tim=-

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ian Lyons | Adobe Community Professional

I don't believe you can choose a specific face in a photo containing multiple faces. However, you can choose any of the photos containing the face as the cover photo. Double click on the circular photo to open the set of associated faces then right click on the preferred photo followed by choose 'Set Cover Photo' from context menu

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Controlling Default Images in People

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to control which face appears in the circular photo under People?

Thanks!

-=Tim=-

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ian Lyons | Adobe Community Professional

I don't believe you can choose a specific face in a photo containing multiple faces. However, you can choose any of the photos containing the face as the cover photo. Double click on the circular photo to open the set of associated faces then right click on the preferred photo followed by choose 'Set Cover Photo' from context menu

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 13, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2019 0