Highlighted

Convert RAW to TIFF for export in Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant find an export for RAW files to convert to TIFF. Under files it just has SAVE TO and right click on image only offers JPEG convert. How do I convert to a TIFF?

Message was edited by: Mod (Discussion successfully moved from Lightroom Classic — The desktop-focused app to Lightroom — The cloud-based photo service)

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Theresa J | Adobe Community Professional

Your best option is to send the photo to Photoshop, and save a tiff from there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Convert RAW to TIFF for export in Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant find an export for RAW files to convert to TIFF. Under files it just has SAVE TO and right click on image only offers JPEG convert. How do I convert to a TIFF?

Message was edited by: Mod (Discussion successfully moved from Lightroom Classic — The desktop-focused app to Lightroom — The cloud-based photo service)

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Theresa J | Adobe Community Professional

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 05, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

right click on the image(s) select export.

ahh, I see this has been moved over to the LR CC forum, ignore my response, it was for Classic.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must be using Lightroom CC, the cloud-based Lightroom. It doesn't offer as many options for saving different formats as Lightroom Classic CC does.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2019 1
Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2019 1
Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ugh, why is it so hard to implement this Adobe?!

Also, edit in Photoshop is only available when you select one picture. Very tedious when i want to open multiple files in PS.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2019 1