• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

copy edit setting - ealing brush are disappear

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

something change with the "copy edit setting" at Lightroom version 3.3, can I get your help to fix it please? I used to retouch all the colored photos with the "healing brush", and the regular brush, and than to duplicate the photos, and do copy and past to other edit (black and white from other photo) but now when I do "past" to the retouched photo, it do become black and white, but all the retouch and the things I did with the healing brush are disappear.

try to check the "copy edit setting", and disable the option "tools" and "healing brush", but it not working. thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

This issue has now been fixed in Lr 3.4

Update from the Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happening to me. I posted about this 10 days ago and nobody replied. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/copying-and-pasting-settings-deletes-radial-and-brush-filte...

This issue is only happening to the Lightroom Desktop version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be a bug. I’ve raised the issue at the feedback forum where the Adobe engineers should get to see it. Please feel free to add your vote and comments at the link below.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/copy-paste-overwrites-selective-adjustments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue has now been fixed in Lr 3.4

Update from the Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines