Highlighted

Copy or Migrate Photos Between Albums

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a half dozen albums from different outings, and would like to copy/migrate a few photos from each to a new album. Is this possible?

Yes. Simply drag and drop. Albums are like playlists for songs. So you can have the same photo in multiple albums. Lightroom simply makes a link to the original file.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Copy or Migrate Photos Between Albums

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a half dozen albums from different outings, and would like to copy/migrate a few photos from each to a new album. Is this possible?

Yes. Simply drag and drop. Albums are like playlists for songs. So you can have the same photo in multiple albums. Lightroom simply makes a link to the original file.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
don_vloo LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh man, I didn't realize it was so simple. I figured it could be done, but I was trying right clicks and looking for a menu option. Never occurred to me to just drag and drop. As Homer Simpson would say, "Doaf!"

Thanks very much for your help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines