• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copying and Pasting settings deletes radial and brush filters from destination photo

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Since last upgrade, copying and pasting settings is deleting the radials and brush filters I already have in that image. For example:

Let's say I have an image already edited but I want to copy and paste the color setting from an different image. When I paste it, it also deletes all the radial filters and brushes I had on that image, losing all the work. This was not like this before. 

This only happens on the desktop version. The mobile version is working as always.

Anyone else having this issue? 

Thanks in advance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

This issue has now been fixed in Lr 3.4

Update from the Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¿Nobody else having this isssue? It happens in all my computers... =? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be a bug. I’ve raised the issue at the feedback forum where the Adobe engineers should get to see it. Please feel free to add your vote and comments at the link below.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/copy-paste-overwrites-selective-adjustments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much! I will do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happend to me too! I tried to explain it to 3 assistants yesterday,  and they didn't understand me,  they had no solution other than returning to the older version..
Exactly what I am dealing with and making it difficult for me to edit as before

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, vote and comment about it on the following thread so there are more changes of the Adobe engineers see it. 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/copy-paste-overwrites-selective-adjustments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has now been fixed in Lr 3.4

Update from the Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes! I just updated and everything works fine now! Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines