• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupted lightroom catalog, help!

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! today I opened lightroom and from nowhere I receive this message: The lightrrom catalog ¨lightroom catalog¨is corrupt and cnnot be used or backed up until is repair... i choosed Repair Catalog but I´m getting this response: lightroom encountered problems reading or writing from disk when attempting to repair the catalog.

I cannot repair and I cannot do nothing, obviously I don´t have a backup :(, what can I do? I use lightrrom CC but I have also installed lightroom classic, thanks for your help! i really need it!

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using the Cloud Based Lightroom, then for any technical issues or feature requests the best place to post is on the following forum that is monitored by the engineering team:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was impossible to post here, so frustrated!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom (cloud) does not have a local catalog and does not have a Repair Catalog function, so I suspect you do use Lightroom Classic. Or it's predecessor (Lightroom CC2015). Please go to 'Help - System Info' and copy the first 10 lines. Post them here so we can be sure what you are using.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines