Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Costs iOS app when subscribed to Lightroom CC

Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I subscribe to the Lightroom CC membership, do I also have to pay seperately for the iOS Lightroom app. As far as I can see the iOS app has a monthly fee of € 5.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

If you have a Lightroom plan subscription, that will include the use of the app on mobile devices such as phones and tablets. No additional fee would be payable (that €5 monthly fee is for the ability to use some of the Premium features on mobile devices when not having a full subscription).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a Lightroom plan subscription, that will include the use of the app on mobile devices such as phones and tablets. No additional fee would be payable (that €5 monthly fee is for the ability to use some of the Premium features on mobile devices when not having a full subscription).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi meh1965,

If you have the Lightroom subscription or Creative Cloud Photography plan, you don't have to pay separately for Lightroom iOS app.

Lightroom for mobile and tablets is a free app that gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web. The $5 charges are for the Premium feature only.

You get the below feature/apps with Lightroom in any of the single app or Photography plan subscription.

• The ability to edit raw files and access to the Selective edits tool in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for mobile.
  • The ability to sync your Lightroom photos on all your devices including your computer.
  • Photoshop — the world's most powerful photo-editing tool.
  • A customized website to showcase your photos powered by Adobe Portfolio.
  • The ability to access the photos you have in Lightroom in other Adobe mobile apps including Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, Adobe Spark Page, Adobe Spark Video, and more.

Please refer this FAQ section for more info: Common questions about Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for mobile and Apple TV

Thanks,.

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m confused. First you say I don't have to pay for the iOS app and then you say premium features will charge me € 5,00.

Met vriendelijke groet / Regards,

Maurice Hayes

Please note this mail was send using a mobile device.

Op 13 jun. 2019 om 15:08 heeft Akash Sharma <forums_noreply@adobe.com<mailto:forums_noreply@adobe.com>> het volgende geschreven:

Costs iOS app when subscribed to Lightroom CC

created by Akash Sharma<https://forums.adobe.com/people/Akash+Sharma> in Lightroom — The cloud-based photo service - View the full discussion<https://forums.adobe.com/message/11120745#11120745>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You only pay separately for the Premium Features when you do NOT already have one of the Photography Plan subscriptions. So if you subscribe to one of the Photography Plans the Premium Features in the iOS app are inclusive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you do subscribe to the Photography Plan then you would need to cancel the Premium Features upgrade that you pay for. It doesn’t automatically cancel (to my knowledge).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines