Highlighted

Create a brush preset in Lightroom?

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How can I create a brush preset in Lightroom CC? I can save presets for general modification settings, but have not found a way to do it for brushes. I would like to create a few brush presets for the brush settings that I often use.

Thanks,

Vlad

Hi Vlad,

You cannot create custom brush presets in Lightroom as of now, please checkout this discussion for more info: Lightroom CC: Custom Brush Presets | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Thanks,

Akash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create a brush preset in Lightroom?

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How can I create a brush preset in Lightroom CC? I can save presets for general modification settings, but have not found a way to do it for brushes. I would like to create a few brush presets for the brush settings that I often use.

Thanks,

Vlad

Hi Vlad,

You cannot create custom brush presets in Lightroom as of now, please checkout this discussion for more info: Lightroom CC: Custom Brush Presets | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Thanks,

Akash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vlad,

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

It makes sense then, well that's a pity because brush presets would make my edits much faster...

Thank you for your quick answer!

Cheers,

Vlad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We an understand that and our Engineering team is constantly working towards adding feature that can improve the user experience. Please add your vote to the above discussion too..

~Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this issue been resolved yet?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines