Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create an album with all images that have people/faces in them

New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have a large dataset of images with faces from over 20,000 people in it.  Only about 30% of the 300,000+ images have faces in them.  I would like to create an album of all images with faces in them.  Right now, the only way I can think of doing this is naming every single person (again, 20,000+) and then creating an album with all those names in it.  That seems very tedious.  Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Leo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First Create a Album "People Face" or anything you wanna call it. 
Now, if you have 50 images of the same person, select those images using Command key for Mac or CTRL key for windows.
After selecting use Keyword feature and add a keyword, name it as the Name of the person. 
Like wise you need to do for all other People among the 20k images. 
Now say , you have about 50-100 (or more) Keywords's created for all the images. You can now Open All images in Lightroom and search for the Keywords you have created one by one. 
Once you search for one Keyword all the images will show up under that Particular Keyword. Select all the images and Right click > Add Photos to Album "People Face"
Do this for the other Keywords
This way you will have all the Faced images in One album. 

Let me know if it helped. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines