Highlighted

Create preset not working

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i try to create a preset it is greyed out. I have downloaded as DNG and it won't work 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create preset not working

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i try to create a preset it is greyed out. I have downloaded as DNG and it won't work 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't matter if your image is a dng or jpg. You can save a preset based on your adjustments. What adjustments have you made to your image?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to create your own Preset from the adjustments YOU make to any image?

OR, are you trying to 'Save' a Preset that someone else has embedded in a DNG file that you have acquired or purchased?

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines