Highlighted

Create preset option for Lightroom Mobile is gone

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! My option for "Create Preset" in Lightroom Mobile disappeared. How can I fix it? I have the last update from app. I used to have this option before the last update... I'm a free user.

You need to first confirm the import via the top-right. Hope this helps -Guido/ Lr Mobile

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create preset option for Lightroom Mobile is gone

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! My option for "Create Preset" in Lightroom Mobile disappeared. How can I fix it? I have the last update from app. I used to have this option before the last update... I'm a free user.

You need to first confirm the import via the top-right. Hope this helps -Guido/ Lr Mobile

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 17, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank u! It works! Have a nice day.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2020 0