• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

“Create Preset” option won’t work

New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have downloaded my DNG files. When I open them and click the three dots "create preset" isn't highlight for an option to click... can anyone help on how to fix it so I can create my preset? I followed all the steps on the website on how to add a preset but I just can't click create a preset..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Screen-clips are from Lr-Desktop v3.2.1)

You must have one of the DNG photos in the 'Edit' mode (not in Grid view)

ScreenShot225.jpg

Click on [Presets] at the base of the settings panels

ScreenShot223.jpg

Click on the ... three dots at the top of the Preset panel and select 'Create Preset...

ScreenShot224.jpg

You will get the Preset dialog to select the settings you want in the Preset, and Save-

ScreenShot222.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually tried your advice, but it doesn't seem to solve anything. Tried to open the DNG picture format on edit not grid view. But still no luck on 'create preset'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Tried to open the DNG picture format ......no luck on 'create preset'"

Orangeginger- Please explain in great detail your full procedure.

And quote your exact Version NUMBER of Lightroom.

This DNG file that you 'edit' needs to be a photo that has been edited with a Preset and then saved with the metadata embedded.

Where did you obtain the DNG file from? Did you buy it from a Preset supplier?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines