• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a collage in 3.2.1

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies in advance--new to the platform. Searched the boards but couldn't find anything. 

Does anyone know how to make a collage in Adobe Lightroom 3.2.1? All the tutorials I can find use a Print Module, which this version does not seem to have. Any help would be great--been beating my head against a wall for an hour. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would need to download Lightroom Classic which has the print module and is a local disc based workflow.

Lightroom 3.2.1 is the cloud based Lightroom which does not yet have a print module.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right, there is no print module in Lightroom 3.2.1. The easiest way (in my opinion) to create a collage is to use Photoshop. That's the way I have done it in tthe past. It can be done using Lightroom Classic, although I think it's a little awkward or clunky compared to Photoshop. But there is no provision for collages in Lightroom 3.2.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Lr web app to make a collage type gallery for sharing.You can choose a cover pic, and segment rows and columns and add titles and text. Here is a link of one I made earlier after a trip to the Surrey Hills.

https://adobe.ly/2zdFqSF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 99jon,

Learn something new about "Lr web app" every day. I did not realize this 'Design' option existed!

ScreenShot156.jpg

I am one more trying to make sense of Adobe's online presentation Apps.

I have used "Portfolio", and have experimented with "Spark".

https://spark.adobe.com/page/IlrC0GN3d7LpB/

My first in Lr Web App link:

https://adobe.ly/2WUGvhp

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice monochrome shots. I think Portfolio only comes with the Photography Plans; not with the Lightroom 1TB plan.

If you wish to make collages for print or for creating book pages I would recommend Photoshop Elements which has built-in layouts. You can purchase a perpetual licence without a subscription. You can also try the software free for 30 days. See my YouTube video demo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines