• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a contact sheet in lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to creat a contact sheet in Lightroom but I don't see how. A lot of the buttons like library and print are not showing up on my computer. Has anyone encountered this issue and how do I accoplish making a contact sheet?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Lightroom v3.2 (the Cloud based version) does not have 'Print' options. You will need other software to create a contact sheet with photos you export.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom v3.2 (the Cloud based version) does not have 'Print' options. You will need other software to create a contact sheet with photos you export.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I am having the same issue with LR Classic after the new updates!  I can't show exposire settings in my contact sheet!  I am so frustrated!  What happened??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing "happened". It is still possible IN LIGHTROOM-CLASSIC. you just need to create a Preset in the 'Text Template Editor' to show in [Photo Info] using any metadata YOU want to show.

ScreenShot061.jpg   ScreenShot062.jpg   ScreenShot063.jpg  ScreenShot065.jpg

ScreenShot064.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Do you know how I can make a contact sheet using the photoshop for the iPad? Or any other app I can use on the ipad 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry- I do not know. I do not have Photoshop on iPad to advise.

A Googly search mentions Apps that can create PDF 'contact sheets', but you would need to Export 'edited' images from Lightroom-mobile to use in another App.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a joke. Why was that feature removed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That feature wasn't "removed", it's not yet been added to the Lightroom app. Perhaps you are thinking of Lightroom Classic, which still has the print options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So can you make a contact sheet in Lightroom's most current version or only Lightroom Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The answer is still no....the latest version of the Lightroom Desktop app does not have a print capability. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's absolutely insane that the app doesn't have such a basic function as 'print', still, a year later

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reed, this software is useless if you cannot create a print or a contact sheet, time to unsubscribe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is primarily User to User rather a means of communicating with Adobe. If reporting a bug, submitting a feature request or idea then best do so on the Lightroom Desktop feedback forum.

With regard to printing from within Lightroom Desktop, there is a thread on the feeddback forum that you can add your vote to https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-desktop-cloudbased/lightroom-desktop-ability-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom version: 4.3 x64 [ 20210526-1005-d4527c2 ] (May 26 2021) - is that classic? I have no idea. Can I figure out how to create a contact sheet? Absolutely not. Any remedy welcome. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom version: 4.3 x64 [ 20210526-1005-d4527c2 ] (May 26 2021) - is that classic? I have no idea. Can I figure out how to create a contact sheet? Absolutely not. Any remedy welcome. 

No, that's not Lightroom Classic. Lightroom 4.3 (since updated to 5.0) is the desktop app which stores your image files in the cloud. It does not have a print function, so cannot be used to create contact sheets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank-you Jim! That's super clear, even if it's not the outcome I was hoping for!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure you've figured this out by now, but for anyone who hasn't, you can make contact sheets using Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines