Creating a contact sheet in lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to creat a contact sheet in Lightroom but I don't see how. A lot of the buttons like library and print are not showing up on my computer. Has anyone encountered this issue and how do I accoplish making a contact sheet?

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020
Lightroom v3.2 (the Cloud based version) does not have 'Print' options. You will need other software to create a contact sheet with photos you export.  

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom v3.2 (the Cloud based version) does not have 'Print' options. You will need other software to create a contact sheet with photos you export.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.2, Photoshop 22.3, Lightroom 4.2, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I am having the same issue with LR Classic after the new updates!  I can't show exposire settings in my contact sheet!  I am so frustrated!  What happened??

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing "happened". It is still possible IN LIGHTROOM-CLASSIC. you just need to create a Preset in the 'Text Template Editor' to show in [Photo Info] using any metadata YOU want to show.

ScreenShot061.jpg   ScreenShot062.jpg   ScreenShot063.jpg  ScreenShot065.jpg

ScreenShot064.jpg

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.2, Photoshop 22.3, Lightroom 4.2, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a joke. Why was that feature removed?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That feature wasn't "removed", it's not yet been added to the Lightroom app. Perhaps you are thinking of Lightroom Classic, which still has the print options.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines