Highlighted

Creating a contact sheet in lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to creat a contact sheet in Lightroom but I don't see how. A lot of the buttons like library and print are not showing up on my computer. Has anyone encountered this issue and how do I accoplish making a contact sheet?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by WobertC | Adobe Community Professional

Lightroom v3.2 (the Cloud based version) does not have 'Print' options. You will need other software to create a contact sheet with photos you export.

Topics

Bug, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creating a contact sheet in lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to creat a contact sheet in Lightroom but I don't see how. A lot of the buttons like library and print are not showing up on my computer. Has anyone encountered this issue and how do I accoplish making a contact sheet?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by WobertC | Adobe Community Professional

Lightroom v3.2 (the Cloud based version) does not have 'Print' options. You will need other software to create a contact sheet with photos you export.

Topics

Bug, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines