Highlighted

Creating a Preset Export on laptop

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just watched a tutorial using a Mac to create a preset to export, where the photographer was able to specify the size of the file as 1600 x 1000, with a 72 ppi - to be used for sharing to the web, and then another preset that changed those details specifically for printing.  I don't seem to be able to do that.  I can't work out if its the version of Lightroom I'm using, or if it's a Mac v Windows thing.  Can someone please show me how to do this?  Thanks!

Topics

How to, Import and share, Presets or profiles, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creating a Preset Export on laptop

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just watched a tutorial using a Mac to create a preset to export, where the photographer was able to specify the size of the file as 1600 x 1000, with a 72 ppi - to be used for sharing to the web, and then another preset that changed those details specifically for printing.  I don't seem to be able to do that.  I can't work out if its the version of Lightroom I'm using, or if it's a Mac v Windows thing.  Can someone please show me how to do this?  Thanks!

Topics

How to, Import and share, Presets or profiles, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So maybe you should start by telling us which version of Lightroom you are using? Mac or Windows is less important, both versions are identical.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
JimHess LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have been watching a tutorial for Lightroom Classic. If you are using Lightroom 3.3, I don't believe you will find that you have the same options available to you. The export function is much more limited in its capabilities in that version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines