Highlighted

Creative cloud 1TB plan not showing on Lightroom

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So a while back I purchased the adobe Photography plan that included 20gb of storage, I thought I would just use it and wait for the storage to run out, so today, when it did I decided to upgrade to the 1TB plan when I upgraded it still told me that I needed to upgrade my storage in the Lightroom app (I don't use classic) but it shows it in Creative cloud instead, It's making syncing photos A LOT more difficult and I really hope I can find a fix to this. hopefully, someone out there is able to help me with my problem. Thanks, have a great day.

Screenshot_92.png

Screenshot_91.png

  

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative cloud 1TB plan not showing on Lightroom

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So a while back I purchased the adobe Photography plan that included 20gb of storage, I thought I would just use it and wait for the storage to run out, so today, when it did I decided to upgrade to the 1TB plan when I upgraded it still told me that I needed to upgrade my storage in the Lightroom app (I don't use classic) but it shows it in Creative cloud instead, It's making syncing photos A LOT more difficult and I really hope I can find a fix to this. hopefully, someone out there is able to help me with my problem. Thanks, have a great day.

Screenshot_92.png

Screenshot_91.png

  

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you haven't already done so, log out of your account then back in again. Normally, that's sufficient to refresh the account settings. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I have tried that several times and it hadn't worked

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 05, 2020 0