• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Lightroom Storage Incorrect

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, In lightroom, under Cloud Storage it says I am using 73.08 GB of 100 GB. However, I have just downloaded Lightroom Downloader, where it shows I only have 20 odd GB of files. The Creative Cloud files folder on my computer is just 2.71 GB. Something's not lining up. I want to clear out the cloud storage quote to make room for new items.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you are seeing a discrepancy in the Creative Cloud storage. I'd recommend that you please take a look at this similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Adobe-Creative-Cloud-Storage-Incorrect-Usage/td-p/9958154 and let us know if that helps? 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Akash...I downloaded , converted to DNG and corrected, then saved as jpeg...works perfectly, just one extra step...hotdogg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the heads up. Glad to know it helped. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines