• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud storage.

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be constantly deleting images and my storage is always full. I’ve currently got 779 images (all deleted files have been permanently deleted) and I’m over my storage limit, does that sound about right? I have 20gb storage plan, thanks in advance! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The number of photos you can store with 20GB depends on what type of files they are. What camera do you have, and are you shooting raw? 

There are also other factors that can be filling up the storage. First, images that you delete don’t get immediately deleted anymore. They go to a deleted collection for a period of time. Check the deleted collection and delete anything that is in it to permanently delete.

Files saved to Creative Cloud Files, Creative Cloud Libraries, and Mobile Apps (Photoshop Mix, Fix, Sketch and Draw) all count against your 20GB of storage. It’s possible that one of these is filling up your space.

If you want to manage your photo library with Lightroom, and not fill up your cloud storage you should consider switching to Lightroom Classic. There is a bit of a learning curve to set it up correctly, but it works great when you do it right. Classic manages images on local storage drives and syncs to the cloud by way of smaller smart previews. You can selectively sync collections instead of putting all of your photos in the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines