Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Sync Question

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sort of new to the creative cloud and have a question that I am curious about.

In my desktop app, under preferences I have the creative cloud sync box unchecked/turned off. However, my photos are still syncing between all my lightroom applications, cc, mobile, and classic. The files are also NOT stored in my creative cloud folder on the desktop, nor are they in the cloud library when I log into the adobe website. I actually like how this is working. I am just hoping to understand it a bit better, as I am a bit confused. How can creative cloud sync be off, but all photos still syncing to lightroom and actual creative cloud storage space is being used but no files in the creative cloud folder?

Matt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Lightroom uses it's "own" space in the cloud. Syncing CC files is only for standard files that you put in a special directory and where CC takes care to upload them to the cloud. 

Moving from Adobe Creative Cloud​ to Lightroom — The cloud-based photo service​

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom uses it's "own" space in the cloud. Syncing CC files is only for standard files that you put in a special directory and where CC takes care to upload them to the cloud. 

Moving from Adobe Creative Cloud​ to Lightroom — The cloud-based photo service​

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines