• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crop Tool Not Functional

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the latest update, whenever I use the crop tool it doesn't actually crop the image. Rather, it just squeezes the image into a new aspect ratio. Is this a bug? Or is there some new way to use the crop tool that changed with the latest up date?

Either way, it is not letting crop my photos in any way, shape, or form.

Anyone have a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you do all the croping - click on the "Photo Grid" lower right - the crop changes will show. Now you can select the other tools with the croped image. Not perfect - but it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm, not seeing the Photo Grid in the lower right. Where exactly do you mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Peter, sorry I ment the other lower right - lol.

So, it is the lower LEFT. You basically close the editing window and go back into the photo selection list (any of the photo grids). The crop change will show there. Now you can re-open your photo and use the other tools. Just don't re-select the crop tool again (otherwise you have to follow the same steps again). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening with me too - I rolled back the update because I can't properly use Lightroom with this bug. PLEASE FIX IT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines