• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cropping - after today's update, cropping distorts the subject

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating Lightroom CC today, every time I crop a photo, it distorts my subjects, making them either wider or taller than they should be. Any ideas as to how to fix this?  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me as well. UGGHHH trying to edit 45 kids for a preschool I just photographed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I've actually figured it out today - arrow forward to the next picture, then go back. For me, that's putting it back into proper proportions. (If not, edit in PS to crop, but hopefully this will help you.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two persons have reported to me the same issue. OS is W10, 64 bits, version 1909, Lightroom version 4.0. One of them posted a video on Facebook, and here is 3 frames from the video, illustrating the result.2020-10-27_11-12-04-Videframe-01.jpg.JPG2020-10-27_11-13-05-Videoframe-03.JPG2020-10-27_11-12-41-Videoframe-02.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the finale picture became no 2.
I did not experience this myself. One of the persons told that rolling back to v3.4 solved the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

bonjour, j'ai eu le même problème de recadrage ; j'ai vu que si on quittait la photo plein écran pour revenir sur les vignettes, le recadrage était pris en compte ; mais esuite il faut recliquer sur la photo pour l'ouvrir de nouveau en plein écran. Fastidieux !!!

j'ai vu aussi, mais ce sujet dépend de photoshop, que je n'arrivais plus à modifier les photos dans Photoshop. 
je susi ervenu en arrière poru lightroom avec l'ancienne version, et aussi sur photoshop

j'espère que ce bug pourra se résoudre rapidement 

bien cordialement

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines