Highlighted

Custom Image Size

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When is Lightroom CC going to offer custom image sizes on export? I do the majority of my portrait editing in Lightroom CC since that is the most efficient way to keep everything synced between my two machines, laptop and desktop, and the cloud. The sync from Lightroom CC is buggy, often missing edited photos and taking a long time to sync up. I would much rather just run an export from Lightroom CC and be good to go. Being able to sync multiple instances of lightroom classic would be nice too. 

Kinda silly that Adobe made this awesome platform that syncs photos across devices and doesn't let us export to a size that we want straight out of it. I've honestly been looking for a different platform that syncs to the cloud, there just doesn't seem to be another good option at the moment. Eventually one will come to market and folks will just start leaving Adobe, I'll be one of them. The sooner you get this crazy simple feature fixed, the better off we will all be. 

TOPICS
Feature request, Mac, Performance, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Custom Image Size

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When is Lightroom CC going to offer custom image sizes on export? I do the majority of my portrait editing in Lightroom CC since that is the most efficient way to keep everything synced between my two machines, laptop and desktop, and the cloud. The sync from Lightroom CC is buggy, often missing edited photos and taking a long time to sync up. I would much rather just run an export from Lightroom CC and be good to go. Being able to sync multiple instances of lightroom classic would be nice too. 

Kinda silly that Adobe made this awesome platform that syncs photos across devices and doesn't let us export to a size that we want straight out of it. I've honestly been looking for a different platform that syncs to the cloud, there just doesn't seem to be another good option at the moment. Eventually one will come to market and folks will just start leaving Adobe, I'll be one of them. The sooner you get this crazy simple feature fixed, the better off we will all be. 

TOPICS
Feature request, Mac, Performance, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum. No one here can answer your questions, and Adobe isn't going to make any announcements about future plans. They never do. If you're participating in this forum on a computer, from the main page where you see a list of all discussions there is an option on the right-hand side where you can submit product feedback. That is a link to the forum where the developers monitor much more closely. That is where you should post concerns such as yours.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't create a new post in the feedback forum, but search for the existing post requesting this and add your vote.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2019 0