• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Damn it Adobe.. sort out your 2-display issues.

Explorer ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is it so difficult for you guys to make a particular window stick to the same display as it was on. I CONSTANTLY have issue where the secondary display ends up overlapping the primary display if I toggle between apps when using the Full Screen without Menu Bar view.

In addition to that, the primary display will sometimes just randomly flick to another screen if I have switched to another app, whether via the dock or using CMD+Tab.

It's beyond furstrating, and surely, it's not rocket science to have the window stay in the same place? One of my screens is vertically orientated, perfect for loupe view on the secondary display, but the amount of times I have to restart the application because the primary window suddenly switched to the vertical display is now uncountable.. it's driving me nuts. 

Sort it out, PLEASE.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Posted this in the wrong section. Re-posted again in Classic.. not sure how to delete the thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Posted this in the wrong section. Re-posted again in Classic.. not sure how to delete the thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines