I have a hard time with lightroom CC (cloud version of lightroom). Here is my typical workflow:
1. I copy pictures from SSD card to my external SSD drives
2. I upload the pictures from my external SSD drive to lightroom CC
3. I delete the pictures from my SSD card
4. I review all the pictures in Lightroom CC and delete quite a lot of pictures.
Here comes the problem for me. How am I able to delete pictures in lightroom CC and on my external SSD at the same time? At the moment I need to delete them in lightroom cc and on my external SD drive separately. This is double work.
In general, I would like to keep the raw pictures on the external drive so that I can edit them again at a later point in time. Therefore, downloading the pictures after editing and deleting all raw files is not an option for me.
1. Is there a solution to the problem? Only possibility I see is to already delete more photos (unsharp, duplicate motive etc.) before I actually upload them to the cloud.
2. Overall I was thinking if I should switch to lightroom CC Classic instead, cause this whole cloud stuff annoys the sh** out of me.
3. Is the I perceive lightroom CC Classic subscription quite expensive in general. Is there still a possibility to buy and use lightroom Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 2015 (version 6.0)?
I also have to say that lightroom makes it really hard for the customer to select the right product and to support with introduction for a good workflow. I searched the web for workflows for lightroom cc and I only could find videos of the good old Lightrooms CC 2015.
Would really appreciate some support and recommendations of good workflows.